- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Ayer‘s World War II drama Fury starring Brad Pitt, Jean-Marc Vallee‘s Wild with Reese Witherspoon and Tate Taylor‘s biopic Get On Up starring Chadwick Boseman as soul legend James Brown are among the titles that will be part of the competition lineup at this year’s Camerimage film festival in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Other major names represented at the 22nd Camerimage include Stephen Daldry with his Brazilian-set Trash, Zhang Yimou with the Chinese drama Coming Home and Hany Abu-Assad with his Oscar-nominated, Palestine-set feature Omar.
Read More ‘Fury’ and 9 Iconic War Movies
The festival, which honors the art of cinematography, will also include several favorites from this year’s Cannes festival, among them Andrey Zvyagintsev’s Leviathan; Xavier Dolan’s Mommy and Mr. Turner from Mike Leigh.
Other highlights include Lech J. Majewski’s Field of Dogs, Richard Raymond’s Desert Dancer, Krzysztof Zanussi’s Foreign Body, Peter Brunner’s My Blind Heart and Gods from director Lukasz Palkowski.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day