- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress says photos she and husband Dwyane Wade shared with each other and then deleted have been posted online after they were hacked.
“It has come to our attention that our private moments, that were shared and deleted solely between my husband and myself, have been leaked by some vultures,” Union and Wade said in a joint statement. TMZ reports couple has been in touch with the FBI about the crime.
Union and Wade expressed support for other victims.
“For anyone out there also being affected by these and other hacking and hate crimes — We send our love, support and prayers. We have done nothing wrong,” the statement said.
Other stars falling victim to similar leaks Saturday included Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and soccer star Hope Solo. TMZ reports topless photos which appear to feature supermodel Emily Ratajkowski, Jenny McCarthy, Kate Bosworth and Lake Bell also appeared online Saturday.
Union is the star of BET’s Being Mary Jane.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day