- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot has snagged a ticket for a murderous Nile cruise.
The Wonder Woman actress is in negotiations to star in Death on the Nile, Fox’s follow up to surprise hit Murder on the Orient Express.
Kenneth Branagh, who directed the adaptation of the Agatha Christie whodunit classic, is returning as director and is expected to reprise his role as master detective Hercule Poirot.
Death on the Nile, first published in 1937, saw the detective on a vacation in Egypt and becoming involved in a love triangle gone murderously bad. The novel, like Orient Express, once again featured socialites, social climbers and high society’s help in the cast of suspects.
If a deal makes (and source says the talks are in a sensitive stage), Gadot would play socialite Linnet Doyle, recently married to the former fiance of a past friend.
Lois Chiles, who played Bond girl Holly Goodhead in Moonraker, played the part in the 1978 movie.
Gadot is currently shooting Wonder Woman 1984.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day