- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot has welcomed her second baby girl.
The Wonder Woman actress announced the happy news via Instagram on Monday. “And then we were four… She is here, Maya,” she captioned a black-and-white photo of herself with her husband, businessman Yaron Versano, and five-year-old daughter Alma. “I feel so complete blessed and thankful for all the Wonders in my life.”
Gadot, 31, will star in the highly anticipated DC superhero film Wonder Woman as the titular character. Earlier this month, the Israeli actress unveiled a new trailer for the movie that showed the brutal training young Diana (aka Wonder Woman) went through to become the ultimate warrior.
The actress previously shared that her daughter Alma made her realize how important it was for girls to have female superheroes as role models after having a conversation about princes and princesses. She recalled her daughter saying that “the prince is always so brave and courageous and strong,” while the princesses “always fall asleep and then the prince is the one to wake them up.”
“It made me feel really good about playing Wonder Woman,” said Gadot, adding that boys have “always had Batman and Superman and Spider-Man.”
Looks like Gadot will have another baby girl that will look up to her now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day