- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
When is a hairdo not just a hairdo?
Game of Thrones star Kit Harington was photographed Thursday at a Wimbledon tennis match in London, where he was back to sporting his familiar long locks. Harington had been seen in January at the Testament of Youth premiere with a much shorter hairstyle.
His long hair has sparked a flurry of speculation online that he may return to the HBO drama as Jon Snow. Jon was killed by his Brothers in the Night’s Watch in last month’s season five finale.
Harington and the series’ showrunners have maintained that Jon will not return, but fans continue to hold out hope, with even co-star Emilia Clarke recently saying she thinks there is a 50/50 chance that the character will be back.
Tweets about Harington’s hair and his potential status on Thrones can be seen below.
This is a recent picture of Kit Harington, notice his hair. He hasn’t cut it. JON SNOW LIVES. #GameofThrones pic.twitter.com/ZWxwTGrAb3
— Austin Chesshire (@AustinChesshire) July 5, 2015
@maypisutti Kit Harington still hasn’t cut his hair, y’know what that meeeaaaaaaannssssss (-:
— spamasubi (@jawnkillz) July 5, 2015
It’s pretty funny that Kit Harington’s hair is under constant watch for the next year
— AK Stormborn (@freshxprincess) July 5, 2015
MAYBE KIT HARINGTON JUST LIKES HIS HAIR LONG!!!!!!
— Alex Smith (@ASmithActing) July 5, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day