- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hafthor Bjornsson, who played “The Mountain” on Game of Thrones, broke his own Guinness World Record at a Giants Live event in Sweden last weekend.
Bjornsson threw a 33-pound keg over his head, clearing a pole that was raised at a little over 23 feet. This broke his previous Guinness World Record, when he tossed a 27 pound keg 26 feet in the air in 2014.
After Bjornsson threw the keg he walked over to the presenter and picked him up, walking around as 2500 fans cheered him on. Earlier this year, the actor and strongman broke a 1,000-year-old Viking record by carrying a 1,433-pound log on his back for five steps. The actor is 6’9 and weighs 369 pounds.
“It was easy!” Bjornsson told Giants Live, “I could have broken the roof, it was amazing to do this in front of the great crowd.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day