- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nathalie Emmanuel, known for playing the handmaiden to Emilia Clarke’s Daenerys on Game of Thrones, has joined the indie film The Titan, opposite Sam Worthington, Tom Wilkinson and Taylor Schilling.
Lennart Ruff will direct the film, which centers on a military family who takes park in a ground-breaking experiment of genetic evolution and space exploration. Emmanuel will play a character named Tally.
Arash Amel, Ben Pugh, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Leon Clarance and Fred Berger are producing while Rory Aitken is executive producing. Motion Picture Capital is financing the film, with Voltage handling sales.
Emmanuel is the rising star best known for playing Missandei on the hit HBO series, which will begin its sixth season in April. She was also recently seen in Furious 7, with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson. She also appeared in YA adaptation Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials. She’s repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, A&J Management in the UK and Stone Meyer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day