- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones and Cinderella star Richard Madden is heading to Ibiza.
The actor joins Gillian Jacobs, Phoebe Robinson and Vanessa Bayer in the feature comedy, which is set up at Netflix.
With a script by Lauren Kahn, the story follows a woman (Jacobs) who goes on a business trip to Spain to close a big deal but instead finds herself on a wild ride of partying and clubbing, where she falls in love with a world-famous DJ and realizes there is more to life than showing up to a job she hates.
Alex Richanbach is directing the film, which will film in Europe. Gary Sanchez Productions’ Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Kevin J. Messick are producing along with Good Universe.
Madden, known for playing Robb Stark on HBO’s Game of Thrones and the Prince in Disney’s 2015 live-action Cinderella, was most recently seen in the Discovery Channel mini-series Klondike and Netflix series Medici: Masters of Florence.
He’s repped by WME, Troika in the UK and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day