- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Esports organization and gaming-centric media brand 100 Thieves has signed with CAA.
The agency will work with 100 Thieves, known for its professional League of Legends and Valorant teams, to expand its content business into new areas and will work with the company across representation areas, including digital content, talent, film, television and podcasts.
Founded by professional gamer Matthew “Nadeshot” Haag in 2017, 100 Thieves currently operates a YouTube channel with nearly 1 million subscribers, a growing merchandise business and several esports teams. Earlier this year, the company opened a 15,000-square-foot esports facility in Culver City. Its backers include Drake, Scooter Braun, Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and Dropbox CEO Drew Houston.
CAA also recently signed superstar streamer Tyler “Ninja” Blevins for representation in all areas.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day