- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fashion illustrator, photographer and bonafide street style star Garance Dore is lending her French fashion sense to contemporary label Vince for the brand’s first-ever collaboration, reports WWD.
For the collection, which is available exclusively at Nordstrom.com and select Nordstrom stores beginning the second week of November, Dore chose 8 men’s and 8 women’s items and then added her own special touch. Much like Dore’s own minimalist style, the line features a solid, neutral color palette and classic silhouettes. Prices for the capsule collection range between $225 for a silk blouse and $945 for suede leggings.
After launching her namesake blog in 2006 as a means of showcasing her photographs and fashion illustrations, Dore quickly became an industry favorite. In addition to trying her hand at design for this new collaboration with Vince, she has also worked with the likes of Louis Vuitton and Dior on various projects related to photography and illustration.
The release of her capsule collection is timed to follow the launch of her first memoir, Love Style Life.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day