- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Charlie is in a tailspin,” Busey told People.com. “Charlie’s got to understand what the truth is. The beautiful thing about the truth is that it requires no questions.”
Busey, a former cocaine addict who has been sober for 13 years, said he’s known the troubled Two and a Half Men star for 30 years.
“I want Charlie to get up out of the mud and reclaim his life and I’m praying for him,” Busey said. “The advice I have for him is to look at himself and the truth in his heart, because what he’s doing is not true to his heart.”??
Busey is one of the contestants on the new season of NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice, which debuts Sunday night.
“I think his energies, intelligence and passion could be both of service and servicing to him, as it is to all who are touched by the struggle of the Haitian people,” Penn said.
Sheen also said in a 20/20 interview last week that Mel Gibson and Colin Farrell also have reached out to him amid all the recent hoopla.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day