- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gary Oldman, who stars in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy as British intelligence officer George Smiley, is being given a six-film retrospective of his work and will appear at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood on Jan. 11 following a screening of the new film.
Tinker, which has been doing strong business in limited release, expanded to 55 theaters over the Christmas holiday weekend and has grossed $2.2 million to date.
Focus, which is releasing the film from Working Title and Studio Canal, is co-hosting the free-admission, three-night film series along with Los Angeles radio station KCRW. The free tickets will be available only via RSVP through www.OldmanRSVP.com. KCRW will also be offering its listeners a limited number of giveaway tickets to the screenings.
The other films screening in the series, which runs Jan. 9-11, are Sid and Nancy, JFK, The Contender, Dracula and Prick Up Your Ears.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day