- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whether she’s attending film premieres or going to meetings, there’s no question that Amal Clooney kills it with her style. So it’s no surprise that the attorney was just as well-dressed when she went to adopt a pup with husband George Clooney.
The couple, who tied the knot last September, added another member to their family, adopting a basset hound named Millie. According to the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society’s website, “They were searching for a basset hound and saw Millie’s picture on Petfinder. They did a ‘meet and greet’ with her and spent time introducing her to their other rescue, a cocker spaniel named Louie.”
While adopting their new pup, Amal wore a star-print dress from Emanuel Ungaro’s pre-fall 2015 collection, while George went for a more casual look, with a black tee and jeans. Not a, uh, ruff way to spend the day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day