- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George and Amal Clooney are now parents.
The couple welcomed twins Ella and Alexander Clooney on Tuesday morning. “Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine,” the couple said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “George is sedated and should recover in a few days.”
The actor is no stranger to gushing about his other half. “She’s an amazing human being,” he said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight in 2015. “She’s caring, and she also happens to be one of the smartest people I’ve ever met, and she has a great sense of humor,” Clooney continued, “I’m always very proud of her when I see her speaking at the [European Court of Human Rights] in Strasbourg, with her robe on. Very impressive.”
Amal is an international human rights lawyer who has been a visiting professor at Columbia Law School and George recently starred in 2016’s thriller Money Monster.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day