- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George Clooney is apparently quite close to no longer ranking as one of the world’s most eligible bachelors.
The actor, 52, and British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, have gotten a marriage license in London, according to a photo published by Dlisted. Several other publications have confirmed the news, citing unnamed sources.
The photo shows that a notice announcing the couple’s marriage license has been posted at London’s Chelsea Old Town Hall. Such an announcement is required by British law, and the license is then good for 12 months. The notice lists the wedding’s location as Italy; Clooney owns a home on Italy’s Lake Como.
Clooney’s rep declined to comment. “I am not commenting on the story,” his rep told The Hollywood Reporter.
Clooney and Alamuddin got engaged in April 2014. Clooney was previously married to actress Talia Balsam for four years until their divorce in 1993.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day