- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Over the last week photographers from Voici magazine scaled our fence, climbed our tree and illegally took pictures of our infants inside our home,” George Clooney said Friday in a statement. “Make no mistake the photographers, the agency and the magazine will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The safety of our children demands it.”
The photos feature blurry images of George and Amal Clooney, each of them carrying one of their infants, that the magazine says were snapped in Lake Como, Italy, where Clooney has a home. The magazine touts the images as the first photos of the twins.
The Clooneys welcomed twins Ella and Alexander on June 6, saying in a statement that the babies and Amal “are all healthy, happy and doing fine.” As for George, the longtime bachelor who recently settled down with Amal, marrying the international human rights lawyer in September 2014 in Venice, the statement joked he’s “sedated and should recover in a few days.”
An official photo of the twins has yet to be released.
Clooney’s last film was 2016’s Money Monster, and his next project, Suburbicon, which he wrote, directed and produced, is set to hit theaters this fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day