- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George Clooney isn’t quite ready to play the role of family man.
During a second segment of the actor’s interview on CBS This Morning (the first of which aired on Tuesday), Clooney skillfully dodged the question of whether he plans to have kids with wife Amal.
Co-host and friend Charlie Rose brought up the topic by saying, “The one thing I don’t have in my life is children. Do you ever think about that?”
Clooney shrugged it off before saying, “I don’t really. … I’ve thought about it, I suppose, but I haven’t really — it hasn’t been high on my list.” He added, “I’ve been asked it a lot lately because I’ve gotten married, and I’m doing a movie with kids in it. You should see how creative the ways they ask me [are].”
In the first part of the interview, which aired on May 19, Clooney joked that he had spent 28 minutes on his knees while proposing to Amal. “I have someone who I can talk to about anything and someone who I care more about than I’ve cared about anybody,” he shared about his wife. “So, it’s really nice.”
Watch Clooney discuss children below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day