- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George Clooney had quite the night. First he made his inaugural red-carpet showing with new wife Amal Alamuddin (who looked fetching in a one-shouldered Dior confection and pair of formal opera gloves from her own closet), then he was presented with the Cecil B. DeMille humanitarian award for all of the good he does in the world (in addition to looking like that and making generally good films, the man actually does a considerable amount of charity work, too).
But in our world, the most notable thing that happened to Clooney on Globes night was the fact that, while backstage after receiving his award, he claimed to be wearing the same custom Armani tuxedo he wore to his September wedding.
So with one statement, Clooney joined most other normal men in the world who don’t have a closet full of tuxedos to choose from for a black-tie affair and actually repeated an outfit.
Oh, the humanity.
A photo posted by Hollywood Reporter (@hollywoodreporter) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day