- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – A feature documentary about the UFC’s Georges St. Pierre will be shopped worldwide by Peace Point Rights.
The Canadian distributor acquired the worldwide rights to The DNA of GSP, about the reigning UFC welterweight champion, excluding North American TV rights.
The documentary, co-directed by Peter Svatek and Kristian Manchester, is currently in production, and sales will start at Natpe.
In The DNA of GSP, the Canadian UFC fighter talks about his career and MMA strategy in the cage.
The documentary is produced as a co-venture between Jimmy Lee Inc., Triplex Films Inc. and Upside Up Media Group Inc.
“Our intimate access will ensure an emotional and triumphant story. We are thrilled to be working with Peace Point, as they have been a dedicated and premium partner from the beginning,” documentary executive producer Bruno Ménard said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day