- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For Giambattista Valli‘s refined groovy baby spring 2015 runway (see above), he envisioned a globe-trotting gallerista with hypnotherapists on speed dial in each locale she visits. With alluring muses this eccentric, it comes as no shocker that basic dungarees won’t suffice for his freshly announced gig teaming up with Seven For All Mankind.
According to Women’s Wear Daily, come mid-February and again in May, 7FAM racks near and far will be peppered with seven shades of red and pink “Lipstick” skinnies, animal prints, and, perhaps the most anticipated, a pair of white lace denim. Shoppers can also look forward to the couturier’s take on a jumpsuit, minidress, high-waisted bell-bottoms and even a bomber jacket.
At price tags ranging from $350 to $650, all incarnations of the designer’s gilt touch on the L.A.-based label will be made in Italy with the country’s renowned plush textiles.
As for whom he had in mind while sketching the collaboration, Valli told WWD, “the Parisian and Los Angeles girls in a hotel particulier.” Sounds like a social club we’d like to found — and of course, clothes we’ll count down the days to slip into.
DENIM DUDE: Giambattista Valli (Photo: PIXELFORMULA/SIPA)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day