- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As many of us know, Gigi Hadid is one with many talents.
She rules the runways, has fronted numerous campaigns, can earn up to six figures for an Instagram post and has directed a music video (as well as starred in one). But what you may not have known is that the seasoned catwalker is also a culinary star in the making.
To which Hadid responds: “Honestly, it’s this because I only get starstruck over chefs.”
In the episode, airing Jan 18 on Fox, the 20-year-old beauty and fellow Victoria’s Secret model Devon Windsor will be competing against each other for their respective charities: Global Lyme Disease Alliance (Hadid’s mom, Yolanda Foster, is fighting Lyme disease) and St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
While Hadid doesn’t immediately comes to mind as someone who’s into cooking (Karlie Kloss wins that title), she shares that one of her proudest moments in the kitchen was when she was a kid.
“When I was 11, I made truffle risotto for my family for Christmas dinner,” says Hadid. Meanwhile, Windsor shares, “When I was eight years old, I made a pasta dish in my hometown; it made, like, the paper.”
Here’s to seeing what they cook up next. Good luck, ladies.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day