- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Gigi Hadid isn’t working the runways and shutting down Internet trolls, she apparently directs music videos in her spare time (because starring in one just won’t cut it). Yes, the 20-year-old face of Guess co-directed boyfriend Joe Jonas‘ new music video, “Cake by the Ocean,” a dance-rock track by Jonas’ new band, DNCE.
Just as the song suggests, the middle Jonas brother rocks out on the beach with a giant cake sitting on the sand. While the performer kicks off the sunny scene, the beach bash doesn’t really get started until The Fat Jew shows up (naturally) and starts having a cake fight with a bunch of Guess-bikini-clad ladies (model Candice Huffine included). As if having the sweet treat all over his fine figure wasn’t enough, The Fat Jew also pours wine — his White Girl Rosé, to be specific — over his bod and signature vertical hairdo. Ah, product placement at its finest.
Watch everything that goes down in the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day