- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No doubt about it — 2015 has been the year of Gigi. The California native graces the January 2016 cover of British Vogue, her first for the UK glossy and seventh for the brand this year, with her Steven Meisel-shot aqua-haired cover for Vogue Italia’s November 2015 issue being the most recent.
While coincidentally sitting in the airport in London, the supermodel expressed her excitement on Instagram this morning, saying that the cover, shot by Patrick Demarchelier, is “now one of my favorite covers.” Hadid comes across as a bona fide Brit girl on the cover, wearing a Topshop sweater (she’s the current face of the brand) and Bally leather jacket.
In her interview for the magazine, Hadid speaks to how she and best friend Kendall Jenner balance each other out, saying “Kendall’s more guarded. I’m more feisty. I don’t want to say outgoing, because she is really outgoing once you get to know her. And when we’re both having fun, she makes me a lot more spontaneous. It’s a good balance. But neither of us likes to stay out past 11.” Hey, supermodels understandably need their beauty sleep.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day