- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A curve-hugging black halter dress by Sally Lapointe featuring sheer horizontal cutouts and a feathered-embellished skirt.
The Wearer: Supermodel and MasterChef Celebrity Showdown winner Gigi Hadid.
The Event: Maybelline New York’s Makeup Runway show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin on Monday evening.
Why We Dig: On last night’s episode of MasterChef, Hadid claimed to have eaten a burger per week during her first year living in New York City — but the evidence certainly doesn’t show on the supermodel’s fit figure. Hadid showed off her svelte bod in a sexy Sally Lapointe black dress and simple black Kurt Geiger pumps. The Maybelline spokeswoman, who shares her stylist Monica Rose with the Kardashian krew, topped off her sexy ensemble with a sleek center-part and a bright red lip for a seductive siren look. If it’s a burger-per-week diet that got her looking this good, then we’ll have what she’s having.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day