- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s been a big week for Donatella Versace and everywhere-you-look supermodel Gigi Hadid. The Versace creative director not only chose the model to help her make her Instagram debut (an unrivaled honor), but also to star in the Italian label’s spring 2016 ad campaign, which will run in February.
Shot in the Salt Flats of California, the ads depict Hadid and fellow supermodels Raquel Zimmerman and Natasha Poly — the holy trio of Donatella-esque blondes — chillin’ out max and relaxin’ all cool, popping against the bright white backdrop in their vivid emerald green patterned looks.
The campaign was photographed by Steven Klein under the creative direction of Donatella, marking the first time that the pair has worked together. The designer also made sure to thoroughly document the experience and post it to Instagram. Looks like she’s already got the hang of the whole social media thing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day