- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the spirit of election season, Gigi Hadid wants you to get out there and cast your vote — for the pieces in her new Tommy x Gigi collection.
Tommy Hilfiger announced that once again, he is teaming up with the 21-year-old for a collaborative collection for the spring 2017 season. (The first fall 2016 Tommy x Gigi collection was shown in season for a “see-now, buy-now” experience in September.)
This time, however, the pair wants to make the collaboration even more democratic by involving the customers in the very creation of the collection. According to a release, from Oct. 21 to the 31, customers will have a chance to vote on 14 designs (polos, denim, bombers and hoodies) by commenting with a heart emoji on the brand’s social channels. Four of the winning designs will be created for the collection, which will debut in New York next February. As with the previous Tommy x Gigi collection, this one will be immediately available for purchase following the runway show.
No word yet on whether the spring 2017 presentation will involve another open-to-the-public carnival. Stay tuned.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day