- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Girls Trip director Malcolm D. Lee has signed with A3 Artists Agency.
Lee, most recently repped by Paradigm, joins up with A3, a full service talent and literary agency that signed the WGA code of conduct in November 2019.
His Universal Pictures movie credits include The Best Man; the breakout Girls Trip, which grossed over $140 million worldwide; and Night School, which raked in over $100 million at the global box office, starred Kevin Hart and was produced by Hart and Will Packer.
Lee is currently in post-production on Space Jam: A New Legacy, while also producing At That Age, a Universal Television pilot based on a script Lee co-wrote.
Through his Blackmaled Productions film and TV banner, Lee has a first look deal with Universal Pictures and is developing I Almost Forgot About You, an adaptation of Terry McMillan’s novel with Viola Davis; The Classic; Real Talk; and Rock the Bells for Fox and The Spoils for Lionsgate Films.
Lee continues to be repped by Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day