- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For her latest Stuart Weitzman campaign, Gisele Bundchen donned thigh-high suede boots, a high slit long-sleeve tee and … not a whole lot else.
The Brazilian beauty let her toned legs do the talking in the black-and-white fall 2015 ad, in which she’s perched rather precariously in her strategically placed top. But we have to say, even though she retired from the runway earlier this year, the 34-year-old looks hotter than ever in the Mario Testino-lensed shots.
Read more Miley Cyrus Launches #InstaPride Campaign With Instagram
Missing articles of clothing seems to be a running theme in the Stuart Weitzman ads — the supermodel went topless in her first campaign last year. At least she’s changing it up though, right?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”