- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gisele Bunchen has been named the new face of Chanel No. 5, the French fashion house announced Thursday.
The supermodel will star in the new beauty ad set to release later this year. The campaign will be directed by Baz Luhrmann, who also directed the 2004 commercial starring Nicole Kidman. Audrey Tautou and Brad Pitt have also fronted for the famed fragrance.
PHOTOS: Jessica Chastain, Jane Fonda Arrive for AmfAR Cannes Gala
We’re excited for the Brazilian beauty, but let’s hope her video campaign doesn’t turn out to be as, er, dramatic as Pitt’s deep monologue (“It’s not a journey. Every journey ends, but we go on”) or it could end up getting spoofed. Consider yourself warned, Bundchen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize