- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Similar to Forbes‘ list last year, Gisele Bundchen has been named the world’s highest-paid model of 2014. The supermodel has earned roughly $47 million in the past 12 months, according to the business magazine.
The announcement comes as little surprise, especially since the Brazilian beauty has been a major campaign star as of late, appearing in ads for H&M, Stuart Weitzman, Balenciaga and Sonia Rykiel, to name a few. Also, thanks to her deal with Grendene, the catwalk queen receives a cut of the sales from the Ipanema jelly sandals she designed for the Brazilian brand.
Coming in at second place are Victoria’s Secret Angels Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima, who both earned about $8 million. Joining Kate Moss and Miranda Kerr with an estimated $7 million is newcomer Kate Upton, who became the new face of Bobbi Brown in March.
Also added to this year’s Forbes list are Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Anja Rubik and Jourdan Dunn.
See the complete Forbes list here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day