- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After less than 24 hours on the market, Gisele Bundchen’s $700 limited-edition coffee table book has completely sold out, Us Weekly reports.
Given the ratio of books available (there were only 1,000 copies printed) to crazy fans with money to burn, it isn’t too surprising that the 536-page tome flew off the virtual shelves (it sold out before it could hit any actual shelves) as quickly as it did.
The Brazilian supermodel took to Instagram to share her gratitude for the quick sell-out, noting that all proceeds were “going to a charity close to my heart,” — a generous move from the world’s highest-paid supermodel.
Gisele, published by Taschen, chronicles Bundchen’s 20-year career with photos from over 74 photographers which were hand-picked the 35-year-old. Given that the mom of two is still busy working, most recently as the face of Stuart Weitzman, perhaps we can expect a second-edition in the future.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day