- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans of Gisele Bundchen don’t have to endure the wait for her new $700 Taschen coffee-table tome — her new Paris Vogue cover shows off pretty much all the amazing assets she’s come to be known for.
The cover of the magazine — which celebrates a stunning 95 years in print — was shot by Mario Testino, a friend of the supermodel, and features her looking casual and playful in a closet of clothes. Oh, and nearly nude.
She’s wearing just a fabulous hat and a pair of white tighty-whities emblazoned with “Gisele” on the bum. Inside, Tom Brady’s other half also poses nude except for a thigh-high black boot, showing her tanned, toned silhouette, and reveals her backside in a colorful, unzipped Moschino gown. As per the current trends, she also appears to be wearing little to no makeup. And of course she’s still flawless. #jealous
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day