- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Giuliana and Bill Rancic are teaming up to raise awareness of early cancer detection as part of a public speaking campaign.
The married reality stars are teaming up with the New York-based speakers bureau Greater Talent Network, which now represents the Rancics, with a goal toward educating as many people as possible, the organization said.
Giuliana Rancic — co-host of E! News, co-star of the Style Network show Giuliana & Bill — revealed her breast cancer diagnosis on the Today show in October, returning to work Dec. 27; just weeks before, she underwent a double mastectomy, saying: “I knew this was going to be a tough surgery. I in no way want to minimize it.”
Among the the pair’s talking points on the public speakers’ circuit: the importance of positivity and relationships in coping with illness.
“The couple’s combined perspective offers audiences a stimulating, candid, provocative and inspiring conversation from both sides of the aisle,” said the Greater Talent Network in a statement. “Their uplifting, positive attitude is motivating audiences everywhere to take control of their own lives and determine their own futures, particularly those facing cancer.”
The bureau also represents Meghan McCain, Michael Ian Black and Tiki Barber.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day