- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 37-year-old television host returned to E! on Dec. 27 after having a successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery as she continues breast cancer treatment.
“I’ve been feeling better every single day since surgery and this weekend my doctors gave me the green light to get back to work,” Rancic told E! Online. “Even though I moved a tad slower than usual today, everyone welcomed me back with open arms and it was a wonderful homecoming.”
Though Rancic did admit that she wasn’t sure when she would be back: “I wasn’t sure whether I was going to return to E! News this week or after the new year. The last thing I wanted to do was rush my recovery.”
During her first day back at the helm, it was all work as usual, as Rancic — who is married to former Apprentice winner Bill Rancic — informed viewers on the Christmas engagement news of Matthew McConaughey to longtime girlfriend Camila Alves and singer John Legend to model Chrissy Teigen, as well as the Tom Cruise‘s latest box office success with the Mission: Impossible fourquel.
Rancic has spoken out about her previous struggles, including attempts at conceiving a baby, which was featured in her Style Network reality series Giuliana & Bill.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day