- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Riccardo Tisci is taking his 951K Instagram followers inside the recently opened Givenchy flagship on 747 Madison Avenue in New York, just in time before his open-to-the-public runway show on Sept. 11.
Based on the photos he’s posted so far, the brightly-lit, 4,300-square-foot store features white brick walls, a mirror table with a red patterned rug to match and a modern glass dining table with artsy (and maybe somewhat uncomfortable) black chairs in one section. Another area shows posters of Givenchy’s fall 2015 campaign star hung from the ceiling (we see you, Donatella), long black-and-white blocks and well-polished hardwood floors.
“STEP INTO THE G WORLD AT 747 MADISON AVENUE. SO PROUD TO HAVE DESIGNED OUR FIRST NY STORE!,” Tisci captioned his Insta shots. Because It’s just the G world and we’re living in it.
Take a peek at the interiors below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day