- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Clint Eastwood is directing Sully, which centers on Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, who made an emergency water landing with a plane full of 155 passengers after the aircraft’s engines failed due to multiple bird strikes.
The “Miracle on the Hudson” made national headlines in January 2009. Aaron Eckhart will play Jeff Skiles, who was the first officer and co-pilot on the Airbus A320, and Laura Linney will play Sully’s wife.
Adler will play a passenger on the flight named Jimmy Stefanik.
Todd Komarnicki wrote the script, drawing from Sullenberger’s life and memoir.
Eastwood, Tim Moore and veteran producers Allyn Stewart and Frank Marshall are producing the Warner Bros. film.
Adler, who played Dave Karofsky on the hit series Glee, has several film projects coming up, including Woody Allen‘s next movie, which will film in November. His previous credits include TV series Switched at Birth.
He’s repped by Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty and Justice & Ponder.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day