- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here’s the scoop: The kids have graduated from McKinley High and gone their separate ways. Michele’s character (Rachel Berry) has moved to New York to attend NYADA and is taking a class with Hudson’s super hot dance teacher character, Cassandra July.
A teaser of Hudson’s season premiere dance number (where she sings a mix of Lady Gaga‘s “Americano” and Jennifer Lopez‘s “Dance Again”) blows Rachel away. But don’t take our word for it. You can watch the season opener on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9/8c on Fox.
Given the onscreen rivalry, posing together may not have been such a great idea. Next to Hudson, Michele looks Lilliputian in a long black Goth-inspired Versace dress, Christian Louboutin heels, a Fendi bag, and Dorazzio jewels. A bit too Morticia Addams?
By contrast, Hudson is wearing a white Alexander McQueen tailored pantsuit with black accents and Brian Atwood heels that harkens back to Marlene Dietrich‘s mannish sharp-shouldered suits.
It’s probably the stark contrast between the two stars’ choices that makes both come off a bit too costumy. But enough from the bleacher seats.
Tell us: Whose red carpet outfit do you like best?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day