- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Guests such as Glee’s Lea Michele and Kristen Chenoweth hit the London Hotel rooftop-pool, where they were treated to demos of Clarisonic and polish changes by Essie and waited to take photos in the digital photo booth.
Although Chenowith — in a maroon Zac Posen dress — is nominated for outstanding guest actress on the Fox hit, she isn’t necessarily thinking only of herself: “I’m rooting for Kathy Griffin. It’s her last year of her show and I want her to win,” she said.
An Alberta Feretti-clad Michele, who did not receive a nomination in her category this year, is also cheering on another show besides her own. Her vote? “Connie Britton and Friday Night Lights. I think all those guys are amazing. Honestly, I think that they’re the greatest.”
The Emmys will be broadcast live Sept. 18 on Fox at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day