- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I think Donald Trump is a very dangerous man,” Beck said, before going on to cite the candidate’s treatment of women as emblematic of his vengeful character.
“NBC just purchased a documentary from the BBC … one of the women on the BBC, one of the anchors, had a horrible experience with Donald Trump — a disturbing experience. And she’s not the only one; Megyn Kelly is going through a little bit of that herself. He’s a man that sets out to destroy anything that he can’t have if he doesn’t get his own way.
“He has, I think, some very disturbing traits that I think America should pay attention to,” Beck continued. “He’s a man that said, ‘I’ve slept with peoples’ wives,’ blah, blah, blah and yet he’s also said that he’s never had to ask God for forgiveness for anything he’s done. He’s a narcissist to the highest level and that’s exactly the wrong person to put into the Oval Office.”
— Alisyn Camerota (@AlisynCamerota) February 1, 2016
The conservative talk radio superstar recently announced his support for Ted Cruz, the first time Beck has endorsed a candidate in his 40 years on the air.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football