- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glenn Close and Nick Nolte are teaming up for Always on My Mind, a music-driven drama from Rock of Ages creator Chris D’Arienzo.
Occupant Entertainment is behind the pic, with the company’s Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino producing.
D’Arienzo wrote the script, which follows an aging rock star (Nolte) as he succumbs to Alzheimer’s. His wife (Close) is left to pick up the pieces of his hard-lived rock ‘n’ roll life. D’Arienzo also will direct.
Occupant is in preproduction on the supernatural pic The Good People as well as Madame Bovary. The latter has Mia Wasikowska, Paul Giamatti, Ezra Miller and Rhys Ifans on board to star.
Close (DirecTV’s Damages) most recently starred in Albert Nobbs, which nabbed her an Oscar nomination for best actress.
Nolte next will be seen in Warner Bros.’ Gangster Squad.
Close, Nolte, and D’Arienzo are repped by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day