- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glenn Curtis has been upped to the newly created position of president and chief financial officer. The announcement came Wednesday from Starz CEO Chris Albrecht.
Previously, Curtis was executive vp and CFO. He’ll continue to report to Albrecht and assume expanded management and operational roles across the company.
“Glenn’s counsel has been vital to our growth over the past few years and there is no one better to manage the family of Starz businesses on to greater success,” said Albrecht in a statement.
Added Curtis: “These are exciting times at Starz, as we continue to create exciting quality original programming for the flagship Starz brand and expand our home video, digital and worldwide distribution businesses.”
Prior to joining Starz in 2006, Curtis held positions at Liberty Media and KPMG, where he was responsibility for cable and entertainment industry accounts including Starz Encore Group and Liberty Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day