- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There were several fun mistakes among the presenters on Sunday’s Golden Globes awards broadcast. From Meryl Streep’s edited cursing to Julianne Moore and Rob Lowe’s teleprompter glitch, it’s also nice to see when a plan comes together.
That was the case for Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman and husband Shameless’ William H. Macy. We already knew that both actors can really commit to a role, so singing their presentation speech for supporting actress in a series, miniseries, or TV movie was a fun twist to the gig and hands down one of the best moments of the show (by the way, the award went to American Horror Story’s Jessica Lange).
They’re also no strangers to the Globes. Huffman was nominated for the ABC series, Sports Night and Desperate Housewives, and won for her turn as the transgendered character in the film, Transamerica. Macy has been nominated three times for the films Door to Door, Seabiscuit, and The Wool Cap.
The actors have been working at their harmony for a while – they’ve been married since 1997 and they have two daughters together.
Watch the couple’s duet below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day