- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
While Jennifer Lawrence‘s red carpet outfits have generally been on par, her Dior-designed gown may have missed the mark as one our favorite Globes look from Sunday night.
The dress — a strapless white number with black bands — was far from intricate. It was so simple, in fact, that a certain Hollywood star used his Instagram account to express how people can also dress up like the American Hustle actress.
PHOTOS: Golden Globes Fashion: The Top 10 Gowns
Arrow actor Colton Haynes posted a side-by-side photo of a funny-faced Lawrence as she’s about to trip Taylor Swift during her interview with Ryan Seacrest and himself, wearing a comforter with black duct tape strapped around his body. Haynes wrote in the caption: “#GoldenGlobes were a blast.”
Meanwhile, JustJared.com’s Jared Eng tweeted a photo, comparing Lawrence’s strapless frock to The Little Mermaid‘s Ariel and her DIY dress made of rope and cloth.
You can always bring it back to Disney! #JenniferLawrence at the #GoldenGlobes and The Little Mermaid’s Ariel!!! pic.twitter.com/apn3wLPksE
— Just Jared (@JaredEng) January 13, 2014
Although the award-winning actress’ look wasn’t necessarily our favorite of the night, she still went home a winner — literally.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day