- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Very early on in the Golden Globes red carpet procession a major hair trend began emerging: the deep side part. The classically Old Hollywood look turned up on actresses of all ages and in everything from sleek, down styles to ponytails and buns.
Brie Larson looked stunning in her straight-slicked locks, which fell down the bare back of her custom Calvin Klein golden gown. Bryce Dallas Howard’s and Emmy Rossum’s locks, too, were mirror-shiny and worn down, with some soft curls in the latter’s, too.
Regina King made the side part even more glamorous with the help of some old-school pin curls, which framed her beautiful face. Maria Menounos also went with a face-framing waterfall braid that swept back into a low ‘do. Super slick best describes Sophia Bush’s razor-sharp side-part ponytail, as well as the dramatic low chignon sported by Portia Doubleday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day