- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the sea of muted pale spring lips on the Golden Globes red carpet, there were still some bright spots.
Angelina Jolie wore a scarlet lipstick to match the slash of red on the top of her strapless Atelier Versace white satin gown. Mildred Pierce star Evan Rachel Wood wore a pink lip polish by Nars to play up her emerald green Gucci gown. Her makeup artist Toby Fleischman applied Nars Sex Machine Velvet Matte Lip Pencil with Como Larger Than Life Lip Gloss.
Wood’s costar Kate Winslet — who won last night for Best Actress in a TV miniseries or movie — also wore a posh pink gloss to compliment her black and white gown by Jenny Packham. Her makeup artist, Jillian Dempsey, used Lancôme Rouge in Love Lipstick in Delicate Lace (sorry, not in stores until February).
Glee Cheerios Naya Rivera also opted for bright berry red smackers courtesy of her makeup artist, Jo Baker, who used NARS Pure Matte lipstick in Mascate. The berry hue complimented her silvery gray Vera Wang gown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day