- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You might say that Angelina Jolie owned the Golden Globes red carpet tonight. The red rug practically served as an accessory for her strapless white satin Atelier Versace gown, complete with a red satin fold on the bodice that matched her red lips and red purse. Brad Pitt was no slouch either in a Tom Ford tux.
Angelina was all smiles and seemed very happy to talk the press about her socially important film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, about rape camps during the Bosnia conflict. Her attitude tonight was a huge change from her stone faced appearance in 2007, clad in a somber gray St. John chiffon gown.
Both Angie and Brad will also present awards tonight. Most fashion critics on the scene admitted that there was an audible gasp when Angelina stepped on the carpet, after Brad personally opened the limo door for her to get out.
Many are already saying she may be the best-dressed pick of the night. But the night is still young!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day