- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I do like surprises!” Berenice Bejo told The Hollywood Reporter on the red carpet at the Golden Globes of her strapless cobalt blue bustier gown with a flowing skirt. The star was meant to be wearing her good friend from Paris, designer Elie Saab, whom she wore to both the Critic’s Choice Awards and the BAFTA tea. And clearly she’s fond of deep blue, as that was the hue of her Critics’ sparkly cocktail dress by Saab.
Bejo’s Golden Globe gown turned out to be by Emilio Pucci.
“This gown was a very last minute choice,” she admitted. “It was the very last dress I saw — I had many others lined up. But I’ve never worn a bustier gown, and I thought it was a good way to kick off the Golden Globe experience. Plus, my husband (The Artist director/wwrite Michel Hazanvicious) loves it when I wear blue.”
So far, it seems to be her lucky color.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day