- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee stars Lea Michele and Dianna Agron certainly got a lot of attention on the Golden Globes carpet Sunday (Jan 15). Michele wore Marchesa’s antique embroidered sheer illusion gown with Jimmy Choo shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
Her co-star Agron also did a big reveal with her J. Mendel laser cut red gown that look like a piece of origami. She even tweeted a photo of her dress before she hit the carpet. “On my way…. excited to see everybody! Sneak peak, if you want it.”
Last year, Dianna wore a much more classic and covered up J. Mendel flesh-colored gown to the Globes.
And this isn’t the first time Michele has favored Georgina Chapman‘s Marchesa line. She also wore a long sleek red Marchesa gown to the People’s Choice Awards earlier this month.
What do you think of the Glee girls sheer delights? Too much or not enough? By the way, you can vote more than once so have it, Gleeks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball