- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hands down Hollywood’s hottest (and busiest) actress of 2012 , Jessica Chastain, has been wowing fashion critics for weeks with her stunning red carpet choices. And her ensemble at the Golden Globes was not disappointing.
As for her reaction to her first awards seasons, “I have always wanted to go to the Globes,” Chastain told a reporter. “It’s like a big big deal for me so i can’t look any further than tonight.”
But tonight is stressful enough. She’s up for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her work in “The Help” and is competing against The Artist star Berenice Bejo, Albert Nobbs star Janet McTeer,and The Descendants star Shailene Woodley and Octavia Spencer, who is her Help costar.
Knowing how sweet and thoughtful Chastain is, we’re betting that she’s praying hard for Spencer to win. After all, this is Spencer’s big night to shine after years of being relatively unrecognized for her work.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day