- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The nominee for best original song for The Hunger Games’ “Safe and Sound” must have been disappointed to lose to British warbler Adele for her theme for James Bond spy thriller Skyfall. If there is one thing Swift is not used to, it’s losing at awards shows.
Even her personal life is bleak, at least for the moment. After spending New Year’s Eve with British singer/boyfriend Harry Styles, the couple has now officially split up.
Immediately after their breakup, she looked beautiful but a bit glum at the People’s Choice Awards. And she was less than her bubbly, effervescent self at the Globes.
The good news for fans is that every Swift heartbreak means another catchy song, but let’s hope she gets her mojo back for next month’s Grammy Awards.
As for her fashion sense, it’s never been more pitch perfect.
But you tell us: What do you think of Taylor Swift’s Golden Globes merlot-colored dress?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day